The Cubator-1ne provides trainings for the beginners from time-to-time (on quarterly basis). In this connection as/when required workshops & seminars are conducted for the coaching and facilitation for our new entrepreneurs throughout the year.
Here is a list of some model topics of trainings for you, but not limited to the following topics:
- How to start a business?
- Tax Basics
- Understanding Financial Reports
- How to develop and maintain Personal Business Website?
- Marketing Plan Development
For entrepreneurs who require specialized attention, Cubator-1ne can act as consultant for you in analyzing management, marketing, accounting processes. Areas of expertise include business plan development, cash flow analysis, business valuation modeling, marketing plan development, database searches for financing sources, mailing lists and more.
At Cubator-1ne our entrepreneurs can receive pro-active, value-added support, and access to critical tools, information, education, contacts, resources and capital that may otherwise be unaffordable, inaccessible or unknown. It also provides links to industry; business support services to enhance and develop business; upgrade skills and techniques; technological advice and assistance with intellectual property protection; and access to potential private investors and strategic partners.
through networking, websites, marketing material, others
Cubator-1ne keeps an online Quarterly Newsletter to highlight the performances and achievements of our entrepreneurs.
The Newsletter contains:
- Pop-ups, Top News items on the Cover page
- Pertinent Contact Information
- Entrepreneurs/Business name
- Phone and/or cell number
- Fax number, if available
- Email address
- Website address
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe Instructions so that subscribed fans can receive an auto generated email on quarterly every release
- Copyright/Redistribution Information for the reuse and reissue of the content that is solely yours!